Obituary -Beulah Richardson
East Liverpool Tribune
YOUNG TOT DIES FROM SEVERE BURNS
Beulah, the four-year-old daughter of Mr. and Mrs. C. J. Richardson, died yesterday (December 29, 1911) at her home in Hammondsville from the effects of burns sustained the previous day.
The little one was playing in her home near an open grate fire and in some manner her clothing became ignited. She was enveloped in flames when her mother and others rushed in from an adjoining room. The fire was quickly extinguished, but the burns received proved fatal.
Mr. and Mrs. Richardson were formerly residents of this city and the remains of the child will be brought to the home of its grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. R. Richardson, on Commerce street, where funeral services will be held. The arrangements for the services have not been completed.
This is the third little Wellsville child within a period of three weeks to meet death in this manner.